The Boston Latin School Association is dedicated to ensuring the excellence of Boston Latin School by:
- building and maintaining relationships among alumni, families and friends;
- raising funds to enhance the school’s learning environment as well as Association activities; and,
- championing the school through thoughtful advocacy in the best interest of its students, alumni and families.
BLSA Core Beliefs
We believe in supporting Boston Latin School in its constant and always evolving quest for excellence in serving as a beacon of opportunity for individual advancement. Toward that end, we further affirm our belief in:
- the value of diversity and the dignity of the individual;
- an accessible, merit-based BLS governed by valid standards of admission and achievement;
- the need for a safe, supportive and academically rigorous environment where students can thrive and become responsible and engaged citizens of the world;
- the importance and value of instilling and rewarding a strong work ethic and teamwork in furtherance of academic excellence; and,
- the active engagement by all alumni, parents and students toward the betterment of the school.
Financial support from the BLSA impacts the Boston Latin School experience every day. Composed of gifts from alumni, parents, faculty, families of alumni and friends augments and supports the opportunities available to every student at Latin School.